Options

got 629! :(

fuseboxfusebox Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
damn damn damn damn.

The questions in the exam were quite difficult. Matter of fact, even though I know my subnetting etc I ran out of time in the test! icon_sad.gif

saw some questions and terms that I had not come across before, unfortunately I cant recall these. My two sims were OSPF, and troubleshooting. this last sim was my second last question and I ran out of time.

This is depressing. It seems that you really need to your CCNA material inside out!.

Has anyone used the CCNA cram exam texts to study? are they any help??
Im a newbie.... please be easy on me.

Comments

• Options
    Just read some reviews on Amazon.com on the cram exam 2 books and apparently they are not worth it.
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have been using the Sybex CCNA book and some cisco press books. They have helped alot, but I find the Sybex book much easier to read. I ordered the CCNA Fast Pass book last week from amazon.com. I heard from one of the forum member's that was a good book. Still waiting for it...it's been a week. icon_sad.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    c_gc_g Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Exam Cram books are awful. I read mine once through and put it down. It's better for quick reference and nothing more. Stick with Cisco Press or Sybex.
    Thanks for the help, -cg
  • Options
    Actually one thing I noticed in the exam, was that I had a lot of questions with diagrams and figures. I havent come across many practice questions where the question refers to a diagram or figure and asks you to analyse the situation.