Well.....I did it!

ToullyToully Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with a 818 which I am pleased with. The exam was harder than I expected and there was a few WTF moments. Glad its over with now though! Cheers to those who gave me study advice and directed me to online practise tests!

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert.
    What's next?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • ToullyToully Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Next is a large beer and put my feet up!

Oh, you mean cert wise??icon_wink.gif Well, my employer wantes me to do Server+ by March next year even though my HP certs are superior (no disrespect meant to anyone with Server+). After that he wants me to do the MCDST by the end of next year but I'm not a fan of MS exams as I don't see why they need to try trick you with their wording, but thats just my opinion! So we will just have to see. :D
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Toully wrote: »
    Next is a large beer and put my feet up!

Oh, you mean cert wise??icon_wink.gif Well, my employer wantes me to do Server+ by March next year even though my HP certs are superior (no disrespect meant to anyone with Server+). After that he wants me to do the MCDST by the end of next year but I'm not a fan of MS exams as I don't see why they need to try trick you with their wording, but thats just my opinion! So we will just have to see. :D

isn't MCDST retiring in March?
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
    If it is then I should get away with having to do it! :D

To be honest, I don't know but I will check that, cheers!
    Yep, you are correct, it does retire in March 2011. Bum! So the question is, do I start it and try and get it in before then or can it and do a Win7 equivalent or something??? Decisions decisions! I'll think about it over a beer later!
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    there is a win 7 equivalent, but I would assume that is up to your employer if they told you to get MCDST, you should try to get it before it retires
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark