Options

What song is powering your day?

Comments

• Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This one is getting me through today:

White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix)
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    onesaintonesaint Member Posts: 801
    This one got me up to take the RHCSA the other morning. For some reason it makes me think of coding.
    Work in progress: picking up Postgres, elastisearch, redis, Cloudera, & AWS.
    Next up: eventually the RHCE and to start blogging again.

Control Protocol; my blog of exam notes and IT randomness
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    @onesaint - I was just listening to this song. Crazy! This song just reminds me of Oceans 12 though.

The song for me today is going to be Mt Eden Dubstep - Still Alive .

Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    any song that comes on pandora ahaha :)
  • Options
    onesaint, I heard that song a while back and wondered what it was. Thanks!

That Mt Eden track was nice!!
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    onesaintonesaint Member Posts: 801
    no worries! I find some odd ones sometimes and they just seem to stick in my head.

Another is "The Mukluk bop" totally different sound, but still catchy. Don't know that it would power my day though. :)
    Work in progress: picking up Postgres, elastisearch, redis, Cloudera, & AWS.
    Next up: eventually the RHCE and to start blogging again.

Control Protocol; my blog of exam notes and IT randomness
  • Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nothing like a little TRON Legacy Daft Punk to help shape a new MPLS Core Design icon_smile.gif
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Gotta love some Madeon - Pop Culture while getting ready for school.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    anything with symphonic metal, 80's rock, prog rock.
    Prog rock: Ayreon, Devin Townsend, IQ,
    symphonic metal:"design your universe" - epica, within temptation, Delain,
    80's rock, heavy metal: black sabbath, accept, Judas priest, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith

this is actually one of my favorites Ayreon - "bebeath the waves"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfxOfjZ7Qo
    working on CCNA
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    One of the best ukf podcasts is the one tc made. Only thing that sucks is he talks a ton but the music is fantastic.

I love dubstep.
  • Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    So today I was listening to some Foreigner - Rev on the red line and it really kinda pumped me up.. and then I remembered yeah.. he's talking about Rochester in the song... Go Lou !

Runnin' all night on lake avenue
    It's a piece of cake
    If you know what to do
    You've got to lose a few
    'til the stakes get high
    When the odds are right
    You just blow by
  • Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    Keeping the thread goin...

Renegade - Jay Z & Eminem
  • Options
    frobro989frobro989 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Found a really good electrohouse playlist on Spotify, one song that I keep replaying:

Feed Me - One Click Headshot - YouTube
  • Options
    GoodBishopGoodBishop Member Posts: 359 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    jasong318jasong318 Member Posts: 102
    Seeing as how I'm supposed to have the day off, Liar - Rollins Band
  • Options
    In honor of my interview yesterday:
  • Options
    DB CooperDB Cooper Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My daughter started watching Doc Mcstuffins this morning when I was leaving for work, and now the theme song is stuck in my head.

• Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Infected Mushroom keeps me awake:
    Infected Mushroom - Pink Nightmares - YouTube
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Gran Turismo 5 soundtrack - Lounge Music and Classic tracks. Smooth moves :D

That or listening to Disturbed. I need to put up some Acoustic walls for that though. I gotta have it loud for programming.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    I also love love love love listening to the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack during my day! Bear McCreary! *Swoon*
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The Offspring all day....for the concert tonight!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    I also love love love love listening to the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack during my day! Bear McCreary! *Swoon*

I loved the series, but never thought to look for the sound track. Thanks. Now I'll check it out...
  • Options
    glenn_33glenn_33 Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i've been rocking out to the descendents a lot lately icon_bounce.gif
    A+/N+/S+/CCNA:RS/CCNA:Sec
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LinuxRacr wrote: »
    I loved the series, but never thought to look for the sound track. Thanks. Now I'll check it out...

Hah! All Along the Watchtower... That's a good song, it played so well within Battlestar-Frakin-Galactica.

...Must hide my nerdism.

Thanks Iristheangel, LinuxRacr. Now I really do need to buy:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ecf8/?pfm=homepage_Featured_3_ecf8
    ecf8_bsg_coaster_set.jpg

Or:

https://store.qmxonline.com/Battlestar-Galactica-Personalized-Artisan-Dog-Tags_p_21.html
    customtags-07.jpg

Being a nerd is so expensive. I'll tell Jess to fight you two for my addiction of BSG stuff.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    I'll buy the Ensign Ro... errr... I mean the Admiral Cain tags! *hides nerdiness*
    (BTW, Love Ron Moore. Loved him when he was working on Star Trek, Carnivale, BSG, and Caprica)
    So I'm not completely off topic:
    21-All Along The Watchtower - YouTube
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    Gran Turismo 5 soundtrack
    Funny that, me too
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • Options
    FueledbycaffeineFueledbycaffeine Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
This discussion has been closed.