Options

Passed today 11-14-10

corpstscorpsts Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally after years of laziness I got this test done. Got 880 score. I used tech notes, Transcender, Preplogic and Sybex book. A lot file permissions, and installation questions. Some basic questions too.
Now it's time for 290 for my MCSA. Since I already have A+ and Net +.

Thanks for everyone here.

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    corpsts wrote: »
    Finally after years of laziness I got this test done. Got 880 score. I used tech notes, Transcender, Preplogic and Sybex book. A lot file permissions, and installation questions. Some basic questions too.
    Now it's time for 290 for my MCSA. Since I already have A+ and Net +.

You know you need to pass the 70-291 as well as the 270, 290 and A+/Net+, right?
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    corpsts wrote: »
    A lot file permissions, and installation questions. Some basic questions too...
    Hmm, as I suspected. Congratulations on the score and the pass and good luck with 290. icon_cheers.gif
    I'd assume you had some prior working experience supporting XP machines in some capacity at work? How long did you prepare for 270?
    I'd sit this exam soon if I can only get my hands off of (Open)Solaris.icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    corpstscorpsts Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    varelg wrote: »
    Hmm, as I suspected. Congratulations on the score and the pass and good luck with 290. icon_cheers.gif
    I'd assume you had some prior working experience supporting XP machines in some capacity at work? How long did you prepare for 270?
    I'd sit this exam soon if I can only get my hands off of (Open)Solaris.icon_redface.gif

Yeah, I've been working with XP for quite some time, and I studied for a month to take the 270.
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63