Options

IT folk: free Juniper certification plus $25 Best Buy gift card

chaoticjacketchaoticjacket Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
IT folk: free Juniper certification plus $25 Best Buy gift card when you pass

http://www.pipelinenow.com/client...promo.html

Having taken steps toward certification, you're already familiar with many of the benefits—including commanding a higher salary with this valued skill set. To incent you to become certified on the Junos® Operating System by December 31, 2010 we're now providing the preparation materials and exam for free*, and we'll even send you a Best Buy Gift card for $25.

And that's just the start toward a challenging, yet rewarding, journey through a series of leading-edge certification tracks that Juniper Networks now offers. The New Network is here, and it is You.
Choose your Junos Expertise:
• Junos Fundamentals
• Junos Security
• Enterprise Routing & Switching
*This applies to certifications completed between October 1, and December 31, 2010.

Edit:BTW I'm not from Juniper. I just saw this and copied it from the site. I thought you guys would appreciate it. I'm currently studying for MCTS-70-640 Active Directory. I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze this in.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds GoodSounds Good Member Posts: 403
    is there a juniper cert that doesn't require that much experience with networks?
    On the plate: AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
    Scheduled for: Unscheduled
    Studying with: Linux Academy, aws docs
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    is there a juniper cert that doesn't require that much experience with networks?

What would be the point of that!?!?

JNCIA-Junos is probably your best bet if you are just starting out.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□

While this has probably grabbed the attention of those that were not aware of it, your best bet is to read the juniper forum . You will find more information there which is also where this announcement is now old news reported by others. Unlike some contests, Juniper really does try to give out their prizes to other than some employees brother-in-law. I won a decent one last year and know others who have won. Buried in that promotion is an iPad contest with three potential winners. That would cap off your year. :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO