Options

Passed 701 last week....

NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
Taking 702 tomorrow.

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. Currently a systems analyst/help desk. Would love some pointers on the difference between 701 and 702 exams. For what it's worth, I do my training through CBT Nuggets, and obviously OJT. Just a little nervous before tomorrow. Although, I was the same last week before my 701 exam. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:

Comments

• Options
    bc901bc901 Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took 702 a couple of weeks ago. Study laser printers, steps of printing, the differences between XP and Vista directory paths for My Docs folder and registry. Make sure you know common processors and good luck figuring out the customer service type questions.
  • Options
    Thanks!! Got about an hour before I go :D. Any specific processor questions you can remember? I'm comfortable with laser printers/printing steps. Any IRQ, I/O port questions on that test you took? Thanks again!!

WGU -

• Options
    I'm off....may the force be with me....icon_wink.gif

WGU -

• Options
    WOOT WOOT....814/900...On to Windows 7icon_cheers.gif

WGU -

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the A+!
    Good luck in your studies. If you're using the MS Press book be sure to check out the resources sticky and the links for the corrections to the book.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Thank You!!! I will continue to use CBT Nuggets and I also picked up a book called "Windows 7 Digital Classroom." Written by Kate Shoup and the AGI Training Team. Anyone ever heard of it?

WGU -