Options

gonna take 220-701 on the 20th. . .

DreadJuniorDreadJunior Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
finished Mike Meyers all-in-one 7th edition, watched all of Professor Messer's video for 220-701, had a PC since windows 95, . . have 5+ years of experience troubleshooting computers, haven't work in corporate IT, worked as a software technical support (phone support) for windows xp, vista and 7 for almost a year, and a month of studying for a+ . . . is that enough?. . .

any tips on what to expect on the 220-701 exam?. . .

can you also give me a brief idea on what to expect on Processors and RAM on the exam. . .?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    MD75028MD75028 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, that sure is enough. I see no reason why you won't be posting back in a few days with I PASSED. Get good rest, go in and you'll be just fine.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on the exam!
    With what you've done so far you're probably ready for the 702 as well. When are you planning to take it?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    exam rescheduled on the 22nd, testing center is not open saturdays . . . still have more time to icon_study.gif . . .

taking totalsem practice tests that came with mike meyer's book, and also Sybex practice tests, together with some online tests. . weeee

icon_cheers.gif can't wait for the exam. . . .
    MD75028 wrote: »
    Yes, that sure is enough. I see no reason why you won't be posting back in a few days with I PASSED. Get good rest, go in and you'll be just fine.

thanks!
    earweed wrote: »
    Good luck on the exam!
    With what you've done so far you're probably ready for the 702 as well. When are you planning to take it?

planning to take it a week after the 701, . . but still not planning for it. . need to pass 701 first . . .

~thanks for the immediate response! . . . :D
  • Options
    ATL-TECHATL-TECH Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go over the objectives and study what you don't know
  • Options
    819/900 . . i passed! . . . yey! off to 702 probably next week, once i have the money. . .
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Based on your experience and your 701 score, you should be fine. Just brush up on objectives and knock it out!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    showboshowbo Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    819/900 . . i passed! . . . yey! off to 702 probably next week, once i have the money. . .

Cake walk eh? I went ahead and took both at the same time, back to back! Even the testing lady told me I was a brave one! icon_cool.gif

Good job man, you will be A+ Certified in no time!
  • Options
    passed 702 last week, i'm a+ certified now!. . . icon_cheers.gif

off to network+ . . . icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    passed 702 last week, i'm a+ certified now!. . . icon_cheers.gif

off to network+ . . . icon_thumright.gif

Congrats!!!! Are you going for the triad for lifetime status? If so, December 31st is the last day to test before CompTIA goes into a 3-year renewal phase.