Options

Prometric voucher issues?

Is anyone else having issues registering for an MS exam with your exam pack voucher number? I canceled one exam and am trying to schedule another, and instead of scheduling the exam as paid for it's trying to make me pay a discounted amount ($87.50) and is showing a balance of the amount I paid for for the pack ($212.50).
Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What else can you expect from Prometric. They should be called Shitrick.

Maybe give it a while and try again, this ploy usually works.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I would call them to book the exam. Apparently others are having issues with booking wit those vouchers.
  • Options
    brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    Thanks for the input guys, will try that.
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I just booked the first exam with the two exam pack with no problems. I haven't tried to reschedule it though. Did you already pay and take a first exam and it's trying to get you to pay for the second? If you cancelled the first test they should give you a refund and it would make sense that they would charge you again. If it's the second test and they're doing it I would definitely call.

It's also very confusing to look at the numbers on your reciept. Mine says the test costs 125, I have a discount of 87.50, and owe a balance of 212.50. The worst part is I can't for the life of me figure out the 87.50 number. It's not 15% of 250, it's not what you get if you add the 15% on to the standard 125. I don't know where it comes from.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have used the 2 exams pack and used it to register for two exams with no problems at all and I did cancel/reschedule a couple of times. I think you should contact them directly if you have problems.
  • Options
    brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    za3bour wrote: »
    I have used the 2 exams pack and used it to register for two exams with no problems at all and I did cancel/reschedule a couple of times. I think you should contact them directly if you have problems.

I called them this morning and she's saying that in canceling the first exam it's going to refund me the amount of the exam pack. Who the hell knows why. If it does I'll just repurchase it and go from there. Thanks everyone.