Options

Finished degree in one semester (WGU)

13»

Comments

• Options
    cmeaboncmeabon Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I believe WGU is waiving the resource fee until June 1st. I too am considering swithing from National University to WGU..I would like to know if there is a way to get the application fee waived.
  • Options
    PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    There is a thread dedicated to WGU referrals; go over there and I am sure you will be taken care of. FWIW, WGU no longer waives the fee, but the referral does give you a discount.
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • Options
    msebatanemsebatane Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations... i applaude you.

I just registered for the masters information security and assurance and am starting my first lessons as we speak... i hope i can complete mine in under a year... and u have given me some motivation...
  • Options
    djeffrey26djeffrey26 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey how are you, I am impressed how fast you finished your degree. I an AAS degree in networking I have been trying to find a job,even an entry level position with no luck. Reading your story has motivated me to finish my degree with WGU. Any suggestions on which programs are best to per sue now.
  • Options
    dannykydannyky Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very nice Alif, I read your post and it encourage me to finish getting a Bachelor's degree. I feel I'm not that smart, don't think I can do it in one term.
  • Options
    ZainaZaliraZainaZalira Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you have any advice on completing my degree is a semester. I really hope to finish in the next two semesters.

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    what's up with all this thread necro lately?
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Guys, before responding please keep in mind that this thread is 5 years old...
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    LeahshireneLeahshirene Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think it is great that you were able to finish so quickly! What a motivation for the rest of us! I also work full time and would like to get a head start to finish early. What kind of plan did you have or can you give any tips on what worked best for you? Especially time wise. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You asked a question in a thread from 2010... Please see the multiple sticky threads on WGU questions at the top of this forum.