Options

Passed 70-432

marticusmarticus Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got by with a 730. I used the Microsoft training kit. It was a excessive in some areas and light in others. I also used the the real MCTS sql server exam book which filled in some gaps as well the resources recommended by robertkaucher's thread. Thanks Robert.

Comments

• Options
    homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    Good job. That resources thread is awesome.
  • Options
    Matt27[lt]Matt27[lt] Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing. I'm only starting to read MS on 70-432 and the first to chapters got me frustrated because of how light the stuff is. Need to check resource tread
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Matt27[lt] wrote: »
    Congratulations on passing. I'm only starting to read MS on 70-432 and the first to chapters got me frustrated because of how light the stuff is. Need to check resource tread

I'm glad it has been helpful. Congrats to the OP and good luck to Matt.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the Pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    sammyd253sammyd253 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I will be scheduling my 70-432 in the near future. What is the layout of the exam? Is it only multiple choice? Or is there a lab (where you need to perform a specific task in SSMS)?

I have been going through practice exams, and all I really see are multiple choice. No practice for a lab like situation. If there is a lab, can anyone provide insight towards the best material to really know for the labs?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    marticusmarticus Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had 45 multiple choice questions. A few were choosing the correct TSQL commands. No labs.
  • Options
    sammyd253sammyd253 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sounds good. Thanks for the heads-up!