If you're scared just say you're scared....

JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
I've seen several posts under this topic but can't seem to find where anyone that has talked about taking the test has actually passed it... Seems CCNA is all the rage these days.

Anyway... I will be passing this test next week... anyone else?

Jerz

Comments

• hc2abhc2ab Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. Keep studying because this test is no joke.

You're one of the lucky bunches which take the 40 question test icon_cool.gif
  • JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hc2ab wrote:
    Good luck. Keep studying because this test is no joke.

You're one of the lucky bunches which take the 40 question test icon_cool.gif

hehehe... I know, I failed it a couple of weeks ago; just didn't wan't to tell anyone. icon_lol.gif My mind got blown away with the very first question with supernetting and was pretty much brain damaged for the rest of the test. I never realized being an english major in this field would be a prerequisite for certification.
  • TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Best of luck! :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • nouveaux21nouveaux21 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    seriously guys and gals... im pooping my pants on this one and i havent even scheduled it yet! im wading thru hundreds of pages of info and with no clue what i should be highlighting... maybe i should look at some practice tests or something... but in the meantime... I WANT MY TEDDY BEAR! icon_eek.gif
    icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif