Options

problem with MS 70.210 exam test engine

shux2345shux2345 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
i was taking the 70.210 practice exam and the following error occurred

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/msexam/exam.php on line 60

mark (shux2345)
How do you become a senior admin if you cant get a junior admin job ?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    This is a problem I've heard before by email. The solution has always been to enable cookies and lower the security settings in IE. Usually this happens to Windows XP users, where the default sec settings are way too restrictive for most sites...
  • Options
    shux2345shux2345 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks webmaster for the quick reply, i am using Windows ME and i had taken the test a few weeks ago with no problems and i have not changed anything since that is why i thought to noify you, i will try again and let you know the outcome
    marks (shux2345)
    How do you become a senior admin if you cant get a junior admin job ?
  • Options
    Well, we haven't changed anything either ;) Let me know if it works out or not....
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    webmaster are the questions on this practice exam similar or at the same level as the real exam
    or are they much easier
    when i am studing for the exam i will try to get a question of the day going
  • Options
    Some a bit easier, some a bit harder. The ones on the actual exam are often a bit longer, making them harder for some people. But our exams are based on the current exam objectives and will test you on the knowledge needed for the real exam. As with all practice exams you should never rely on one site or one company. If you are having trouble passing our practice exams, you should do some more studying. If you easily pass them, try to do the same with practice exams from others (like those on our link page) untill you can pass them all because you understand the answer.

If you want a new question every weekday, try this:
    www.qod.to/i-35.htm
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    ghaoufa, attack an exam one at a time. There is no hurry to obtain the certs. Read the books and perform the labs thoroughly. The more practice and knowledge you grasp and can recoolect easier, the more you are confident and ready for an exam.
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i tend to read up a little on my next exam when i am nearing completion of the one i am presently working on, but haven't tried to study for more than one at a time. it can be too distracting, and then there are the things where comptia do not exactly agree with microsoft or cisco.
    A+ Moderator