Options

Preplogic Audio is $10 until 11/28

If you've been wanting to try out Preplogic's audio product, they're on sale for $10.

Comments

• Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Their not too bad, they are not an entire audio course but they cover the main topics, and since you can listen to them over and over to them in the car or at the gym it's good way to drill topics into your head.
    I think they are only 3 hours at most.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Preplogic run quite a lot of special deals. The material is generally good but make sure it is up to date as they've had specials on items which were the older version of the syllabus. The files you get don't have DRM and are just regular MP3 + PDF so you can use them anywhere.

The other issue is that they're generally quite pushy in getting you to sign up for other things. Expect to get a few phone calls from them at some point after purchasing.
  • Options
    DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I use Preplogic. But wont bother with this one
    are they worth it a three hour mp3?
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    If you have a long ride to/from work they are good for supplemental study. They are also good if you can't sleep. We had a power outage here last night in the middle of studying, so I slipped on the earbuds and turned on the Ipod. I was asleep halfway through first topic. For ten bucks you can't go wrong.
  • Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    If you have a long ride to/from work they are good for supplemental study. They are also good if you can't sleep. We had a power outage here last night in the middle of studying, so I slipped on the earbuds and turned on the Ipod. I was asleep halfway through first topic. For ten bucks you can't go wrong.

So you use it as a sleeping aid? icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I certainly did last night!