Black Friday - Cert Education Deals

LizanoLizano Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
INE has 35% off deal on all their materials. I think I am going for a workbook, just thought I should share, and maybe we could take advantage of the thread and have anybody who finds other deals post them here.

Anybody seen any other deals?

Comments

• SabaloSabalo Member Posts: 100
    Nice!

Not really a Black Friday deal, but MS and Prometric are still offering an awesome deal on cert packs. 5 pack for 20% off and a free retake for each if you fail.
    I'm no expert, I'm just a guy with some time, money, and the desire to learn a few things.

Completed ITILv3 on 11/20, working on College & METEO, reading Classics on my Kindle, organizing my music library with Mediamonkey & TuneUp, trying to lose a wee bit of weight by running, eating less, and lifting weights, planning for my stateside vacation, and wasting time posting on forums.
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not really a Black Friday deal, but as mentioned in another thread, Preplogic has audio for $10. I bought 2 on Sunday, got a call on Monday. For $20, I get to "try" the Ultimate Access training for a month. That means I get everything for 5 courses for $20. If you pick the right ones, you get a lot of stuff to keep, including audio, e-books, and practice tests.
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Lizano wrote: »
    INE has 35% off deal on all their materials. I think I am going for a workbook, just thought I should share, and maybe we could take advantage of the thread and have anybody who finds other deals post them here.

Anybody seen any other deals?

I saw..................
    MCSE, SCJP, CCNA, PMP, CompTIA, A+, Network+, OCP, Security+, Practice Test -uCertify
    TestOut LabSim Library -
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor