Options

Passed SNAF!

LizanoLizano Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just walked out of the test center. Woohoo!

SND done (this now counts as CCNA Security)
SNRS done
SNAF done

Now off to IPS and SNAA, I think, I have to review what my options are with the new changes.

I may end up doing the VPN 642-647. I don´t know, I´ll figure that out later, today I will celebrate.

Comments

• Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!!

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    brocbroc Member Posts: 167
    Congrats, it is not an easy exam!
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrads!

What books/materials did you use? how long did it take?
    -Daniel
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
  • Options
    LizanoLizano Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks to all. I've been studying for this exam for about 6 weeks. I used CBT Nuggets, SNAF Quick Reference, and a total 8 hours of lab work renting a rack at gigavelocity.com

The exam was harder than I expected it to be. Plus, I made a horrible mistake on the exam, I hit the next button not realizing I had unanswered questions, and once you hit next and yes when it asks you if you are sure, there's no going back. I panicked during the exam, thinking the amout of points I lost on that question, I almost stood up and walked away. It's really frustrating to know you left questions unanswered and not be able to go back. It did cost me some points, but I calmed down and got my act together, and went on, and I passed. I almost jumped out of the chair when I saw a passing score on the screen!

My most intense exam experience yet.
  • Options
    JSKJSK Member Posts: 166