Options

Project+ is incredibly boring. Please...help...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadwarriorsLiveRoadwarriorsLive Member Posts: 104
    When I first read this I thought you guys were just whining its less than 300 pages I can do that standiing on my head.

Halfway through the first chapter I was running for text-to-speech. No wonder projects gets so messed up. LOL It seems like they just talk in circles in this book. Now all they need to do is throw 3 letter names in for companies on the test and I will be losing my mind when I sit this.

THANK YOU for the text to speech suggestion. Gonna sit this and put it behind me ASAP.
    WGU Graduate - Bachelors of Science: Information Technology Security

Started MS ISA on April 1st
  • Options
    joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LOL It seems like they just talk in circles in this book.
    It's true. That book could have been written in under 100 pages. The author decided that it needed more words.
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    THANK YOU for the text to speech suggestion. Gonna sit this and put it behind me ASAP.

You may want to use the female voice, less Stephen Hawking-ish. (I also switch up depending on if a guy or lady wrote it.) Also, you may also want to lower the reading speed than less than the default. Default is too quick for me. You still want to read along with it, as TTS is not exactly perfect...but for Project+, it did do it's job.

Well guys, tomorrow is D-Day. I'm calling it a night....tomorrow I'm gonna get up bright and early and make sure my Kindle and glossary print outs are with me. Should evilness befall me (fail), I'll know why...but I'm not gonna dwell too much on that. I will take the exam between the 26th and 29th if I fail and I will come back with a win then. But hopefully, we need not have to. :)
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    You may want to use the female voice, less Stephen Hawking-ish. (I also switch up depending on if a guy or lady wrote it.) Also, you may also want to lower the reading speed than less than the default. Default is too quick for me. You still want to read along with it, as TTS is not exactly perfect...but for Project+, it did do it's job.

Well guys, tomorrow is D-Day. I'm calling it a night....tomorrow I'm gonna get up bright and early and make sure my Kindle and glossary print outs are with me. Should evilness befall me (fail), I'll know why...but I'm not gonna dwell too much on that. I will take the exam between the 26th and 29th if I fail and I will come back with a win then. But hopefully, we need not have to. :)

Good luck man!
  • Options
    joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck dude. Keep us updated. I'm curious on the difficulty comparison with uCertify :)
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)