Options

Internal Virtualization

mark_smithmark_smith Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am new to virtualization and I am working on putting an Internal Virtualization plan in place. I will greatly appreciate if you could help me understand, Under what circumstances is VMWare Virtualization and/or RHEV and/or Xen and/or Microsoft Hyper V is better over the rest. Also, is it reasonable to assume, all that needed to be virtualized on VMware has already occured. Thanks for your help

Comments

• Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    mark_smith wrote: »
    I am new to virtualization and I am working on putting an Internal Virtualization plan in place. I will greatly appreciate if you could help me understand, Under what circumstances is VMWare Virtualization and/or RHEV and/or Xen and/or Microsoft Hyper V is better over the rest. Also, is it reasonable to assume, all that needed to be virtualized on VMware has already occured. Thanks for your help

Mostly it depends on your particular requirements because depending what those are cost and support will probably be the biggest factor on which to choose. How much do you want to virtualise? and also, what do you mean by "Also, is it reasonable to assume, all that needed to be virtualized on VMware has already occured. "
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa