Options

Rate CramMaster tests

tndtnd Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anybody used the CramMaster tests to study for the 70-290 test?

Comments

• Options
    tndtnd Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tnd wrote:
    Has anybody used the CramMaster tests to study for the 70-290 test? How are they? Would anyone recommend these Exams?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I am not familiar with this prep material, and I don't recall it being mentioned in these forums before.

This organization, it seems, supplies the practice exams that come with ExamCram study guides.

I did go to the site, and it appears that these exams are pretty pricey. Most folks will go with Transcenders if they're going to spend that kind of money on practice exams.

Hope this helps.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Actually, they've been mentioned before, probably using their site name ExamForce instead of product. Although I haven't used them for Windows 2003 exams, they provide a very decent product. We have a partnership with them which allows you to download free versions of some of their products with 100q each, although currently no win2003 listed: www.examforce.com/customer/special4.php?sid=525

icon_idea.gif They also run the CertTimes newsletter, in which one of my latest TechNotes features in the Study Zone.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is there any for Windows Server 70-215 that we have through the partnership that would make it free.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Not currently. Check your PM though...
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□