Wanted: Cisco 26xx-XM router

burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anybody know where I can get a Cisco 26xx-XM router cheap? I tried Ebay and keep getting outbid.

Anyone have an extra they can sell me?

icon_smile.gif

Thank you

Comments

• bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I hated the bidding wars on eBay, so I started looking at the 'buy it now / make offer' side.

Cisco2610XM Router 32F/128D cisco 2610xm tested waranty - eBay (item 220702844258 end time Dec-27-10 11:37:19 PST)

isn't too bad. Since you can make an offer, you could try $40-$50 and maybe get a nice deal on it.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I made an offer but I don't think it'll be accepted. You think $.01 is too low? Hehehe

J/k
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Cisco 2610XM 256/48 CCNA Router Kit

The best part is the warranty that cisco kits have.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    burner27 wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can get a Cisco 26xx-XM router cheap? I tried Ebay and keep getting outbid.

Anyone have an extra they can sell me?

icon_smile.gif

Thank you

Have you tried TE's For Sale sticky? I'd start at the last page and work my back to see if someone is selling an XM for your price range. Good luck...

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    burner27 wrote: »
    I made an offer but I don't think it'll be accepted. You think $.01 is too low?
    If that's how cheap you want to go, try Craigs List and see if you can find someone who wants to get rid of their old routers without paying a recycling fee, and insist that they drop them off at your house for free.

There are buy it now 2650XMs for $65 (plus $17 shipping and 2650s for $35 plus $17 shipping -- 100% Feedback seller willing to combine shipping on multiple purchases). It's funny but sometimes people get caught in the thrill of the auction and bid up the auction prices past the lowest Buy-it-Now prices icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • mensmens Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Have you tried TE's For Sale sticky?
    Hey, look what just appeared there: http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/3161-sale-7.html#post477892

Though I think they are 96-128Meg DRAM and 32Meg Flash.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!