Options

how to prepare for Jncip interface

am16939am16939 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi
guys, I am gonna take JNCIP exam at the end of next January. However, There is no other ways I can find to prepare the interface case in chapter 2 sincce I am using vmware olive with only Ethernets port on it. Apart from learning everyting by rote, can anyone give some tips to preparation of this chapter?

thanks !
paul

Comments

• Options
    dwarf3rdwarf3r Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Having just passed the JNCIP-M I had the same dilema with my Olive Lab. However you can still configure all the interface types under Olive and as long as you disable the interface you can commit your config. Granted you can't test the physical interface comes up etc but you can at least pratice the interface senario's and case study from the JNCIP book.

Stephen
  • Options
    am16939am16939 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dwarf3r wrote: »
    Having just passed the JNCIP-M I had the same dilema with my Olive Lab. However you can still configure all the interface types under Olive and as long as you disable the interface you can commit your config. Granted you can't test the physical interface comes up etc but you can at least pratice the interface senario's and case study from the JNCIP book.

Stephen

Hey, buddy, congrs on your pass the exam. good work !

I am gonna take the exam on 31st Jan 2011. I am now still feeling not confident to diverse interface configuration detailed on chapter 2. could you please tell a bit more about interface configuration in the exam. or any resource of interface configuration can be referred to during the exam!

cheers