Options

next exam

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
I have 70-620 scheduled in January. Seems like a waste but I bought the MS Press book and Preplogic audio a few years ago so i'm going to do it instead of 70-680. This will be my first MCTS and the client for MCITP:EA.
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck! If you can afford it the Transcender practice tests are good for this one.
    After you get done with this exam you may want to study some deployment stuff and you'll be pretty much up to date with the people who take the 70-680.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    passed today. A lot of sims and application questions. Through me off a little, but still got a good score. "Terry" needs some training on Windows Vista and some therapy to resolve his/her sexual identity issues.

Exchange 2003 is next although I'm going to start reviewing Windows 2008 material.
    Andy

• Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass

Why not go for the Exchange 2007 rather than 2003 .
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Dr IT wrote: »
    Congrats on the Pass

Why not go for the Exchange 2007 rather than 2003 .

thanks

Additional validation for my years of experience working with 2003 in case I ever want to go back to working on Exchange again, and the exam retires in March. Like the Vista exam, I spent some time studying for it over the past few years, but never got to the exam.

Certified in 5.5, skipped 2000 (not many clients used it), planning on 2003 (most of my clients went from 5.5 to 2003), skipping 2007 (only had one client using it as part of SBS200icon_cool.gif, eventually going to do 2010. Before I left my old job, i was working on a couple of Exchange 2010 projects. The new place is going from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010.
    Andy

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations Andy! icon_thumright.gif
    Additional validation for my years of experience working with 2003 in case I ever want to go back to working on Exchange again...
    Sounds like a wise pan; I should have done that myself, skip every other version since 5.5 and then my Exchange experience would still have counted for something.
  • Options
    RobinwoodRobinwood Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @Andy.... Hip Hip Hurry ! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    msulemsule Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi i have done 70 620 about two years ago , should i start from the scratch and work on 70 680 and then 681 to work towards desktop suppot techinician or 70 620 still worth it?