Options

Studying for Net+

hrtnfrcrtn00hrtnfrcrtn00 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, I'm new on here. I have my A+ cert and would like to get my Net+ by the end of the year. I took an LAN class in college and I have the Network+ Guide to Networks by Tamara Dean. It came with a Certblaster CD and I can pass every exam on it with no problem. Will that be enough to pass the exam?

Comments

• Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Hi everyone, I'm new on here. I have my A+ cert and would like to get my Net+ by the end of the year. I took an LAN class in college and I have the Network+ Guide to Networks by Tamara Dean. It came with a Certblaster CD and I can pass every exam on it with no problem. Will that be enough to pass the exam?

If you fully understand the objectives it should be enough. You should also look over the Professor Messer videos. They are free and definitely help with review. Just google him and you will find it. Also having the A+ definitely helps as there is some overlap of objectives if you haven`t already noticed.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    hrtnfrcrtn00hrtnfrcrtn00 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks I'll check out those videos