Options

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanielthemanDanieltheman Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wow that was hard but I passed with an 848..i really thought it was going to be much less than that, I think I made educated guess on a good number of them lol. Darrils book really helped and im sure i passed because of it. Not sure were to move on to now..Im going to focus more on job hunting and might head to ccna..

Comments

• Options
    howiehandleshowiehandles Member Posts: 148
    Wow that was hard but I passed with an 848..i really thought it was going to be much less than that, I think I made educated guess on a good number of them lol. Darrils book really helped and im sure i passed because of it. Not sure were to move on to now..Im going to focus more on job hunting and might head to ccna..

Congrats on the pass. Lots of demand for CCNAs. Depending on how much experience you have, a good spot to start is in a NOC, if you're willing to work odd hours.
  • Options
    DanielthemanDanieltheman Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have no real world experience i guess thats why it was so hard for me to get a good grasp on the concepts..id love to have the ccna but also dont wanna have too many certs and no experience..
  • Options
    joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats dude, I felt the same way when I passed sec+. I thought, "what the hell is this score??" lol
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats. Start CCNA now to carry on momentum. I'm taking two weeks off work in a couple of weeks and then on to CCNA.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!

Be advised, the Cisco world has a way of taking hold and not letting go.

Don't worry about having too many certs, no one says you have to put them on a resume. In fact you may be able to taylor your resume making it more specific to a certian job.