Boson exam sim difficulty

BrizoHBrizoH Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I've booked the 640-802 in just over 1 weeks time - I'm at the point now where I'm passing the Boson practise exams, just wondering how they compare in difficulty to the real thing?

I've read a few comments stating Boson's are actually harder which is encouraging, anyone have any opinions?

Cheers

Comments

• gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I used their product for the ICND1 and their practice tests were comparable to the real thing probably a little more difficult. So, if you are passing comfortably on their exams on the first try - or at least without having looked at the answers before then you should be in pretty good shape.

If you are talking about the exams that come with the Odom books I'm not sure about those as the questions are authored by the book publisher.
  • BrizoHBrizoH Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, it's the ExSim product bought direct from Boson that I'm using, not the book exams.

Sounds good, I think I still need to brush up on a few subjects but the majority of questions I've been comfortable with so here's hoping

I haven't taken an exam in 15 years so I'm keen to get it out the way if only so I know what to expect next time :)
  • wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    BrizoH wrote: »
    Hi,

I've booked the 640-802 in just over 1 weeks time - I'm at the point now where I'm passing the Boson practise exams, just wondering how they compare in difficulty to the real thing?

I've read a few comments stating Boson's are actually harder which is encouraging, anyone have any opinions?

Cheers

You're right, I think that the Boson exams are harder than the real thing. That includes the the exams that come with the Odom books.

If your passing these, then you're in pretty good shape. Good luck!
  • Greenmet29Greenmet29 Member Posts: 240
    Is it worth it to buy the boson exams as opposed to odems exams? I'm using odem's exams, and I feel like they're pretty good, but I really wanna pass the test the first time icon_smile.gif