Options

The TRIFECTA!!!

TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
Finally stop procrastinating and went for it. I`m proud to say i passed with an 860. Not my highest score but still pretty good in my book. Darril`s book definitely helped. It was my main source of studying. I also had CBT nuggets and because i watched more than half of them i feel its right to mention it but Darrils book was probably all i needed. Thanks to everyone for there input. This website and its forums have proved invaluable. Next up...Getting some certs out of the way for WGU icon_cheers.gif
[CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great job on the trifecta! Smooth moves icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Finally stop procrastinating and went for it. I`m proud to say i passed with an 860. Not my highest score but still pretty good in my book. Darril`s book definitely helped. It was my main source of studying. I also had CBT nuggets and because i watched more than half of them i feel its right to mention it but Darrils book was probably all i needed. Thanks to everyone for there input. This website and its forums have proved invaluable. Next up...Getting some certs out of the way for WGU icon_cheers.gif

Nostrovia, Comrade....Nostrovia!

Welcome to the club! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz, I too am getting some out of the way for WGU. Good luck on your continued education.
  • Options
    Spaciba, It feels good to get this one done.

Hey do you think the government will look to much into "TheSuperRuski" if i try to apply there lol
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    Congratz, I too am getting some out of the way for WGU. Good luck on your continued education.

Likewise, Which track are you going in WGU?

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am aiming toward the IT Security program.
    Hey do you think the government will look to much into "TheSuperRuski" if i try to apply there lol

Just don't show them your lab. see attached
  • Options
    I am aiming toward the IT Security program.

Just don't show them your lab. see attached

I am taking the same track. Good luck in your studies.

And that picture is awesome icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

• Options
    gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
    Congrats! I am going tomorrow! I hope to come back with a score like yours!
    WGU BSITStart Date: July 1, 2013
    In Progress: CJV1 (4 CU)
    Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)
    Completed: MGC1, TPV1, CUV1 (14 CU)
    Remaining: BOV1, BNC1, TXP1, TXC1, TYP1, TPC1, SBT1, QZT1 (22 CU)

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats! I am going tomorrow! I hope to come back with a score like yours!

Whether you do or don't, just come back with a pass. It's all the same.

Best of luck tomorrow.
  • Options
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Whether you do or don't, just come back with a pass. It's all the same.

Best of luck tomorrow.

+1. Good luck and get plenty of rest.

• Options
    joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    gj!! feels great to have the trifecta done in time :)
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • Options
    badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    Congrats SuperRuski! icon_cheers.gif I knew you were gonna get a good score. I finally got done reading DG's book, I'm gonna need at least another week for review and practice questions. Hope to be part of the trifecta club soon as well.
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • Options
    badboyeee wrote: »
    Congrats SuperRuski! icon_cheers.gif I knew you were gonna get a good score. I finally got done reading DG's book, I'm gonna need at least another week for review and practice questions. Hope to be part of the trifecta club soon as well.

Thanks. if you score in the 80+ range, you should be good to go. Good luck man.

• Options
    burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excuse my naivety, but could someone explain what 'WGU' is please?
  • Options
    stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503
    burner27 wrote: »
    Excuse my naivety, but could someone explain what 'WGU' is please?

http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/51715-western-governors-university-questions-answers-threads-related-wgu.html

This is the stick from the IT Jobs / Degrees thread, that shoudl tell you everything
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1