Options

Exam is booked

2»

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass! That's a tough exam, especially the GPO's.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well played homie. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Success!

It was by no means a home run, but I will certainly take a 754. Thats a million times better than the 663 that I got the first time.

I'll write more tomorrow, it's 3am but I did want to get back to you guys. Thanks for all of the help!

Congrats!! Glad to hear you passed.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Just 2 more to go for that coveted cert.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's hard to believe I'm already nearing the end of this trek. Seems like last April was just yesterday when I started working on the 70-270.

298/299 combo is up next. I'm thinking about 6 weeks for the 298 and then another for the 299.

This was certainly not easy and I've found a new respect for anyone who has passed it. Both times taking this made my head hurt after about half way. I'm very accepting of my lower score. I'll be taking the MCITP later this year so I'll get to work through it all again. Hopefully I'll have a better grasp on everything by then.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    298/299 combo is up next. I'm thinking about 6 weeks for the 298 and then another for the 299.
    Another week or another 6 weeks?

I'd say you don't need more than 1 week from a prep perspective for these two. Of cousre that says noting for the cost....
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Another week or another 6 weeks?

I'd say you don't need more than 1 week from a prep perspective for these two. Of cousre that says noting for the cost....

I'm thinking 6 weeks to prepare for the two exams, and then an additional week between the first test and second test, just to have some time between them. Taking 2 exams in the same day or even same week gives me a headache just thinking about it.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    First and foremost congrats on the pass.

Not to take anything away from the 298 but in comparison to the 294... Piece of cake. I took the 298 so when I get bored (and before they retire it) I can take the 299 and get the /S but right now I have to concentrate on WGU. I might squeeze it in between terms.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm thinking 6 weeks to prepare for the two exams, and then an additional week between the first test and second test, just to have some time between them. Taking 2 exams in the same day or even same week gives me a headache just thinking about it.
    Yes, exactly what I meant. 1 Week between the two. I think if you pass the 298 well that is ideal. If you score in the low 700s you can etend it a little. Good luck. I'm very excited to see your "Got my MCSE" post.