Options

Passed 270 with 780 yesterday

pinjik01pinjik01 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear All,

I have sat 70-270 yesterday and passed it with a score of 780. Did well in the second topic (resource sharing).
I would like to thank all who posted their experience and notes on this forum. It has been helpful in my preparation.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the MCP!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    MCSEismeMCSEisme Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gifCongrats!! I will be writeing mine in the next 2 weeks. Wish Me luck!!
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    pinjik01 wrote: »
    Dear All,

I have sat 70-270 yesterday and passed it with a score of 780. Did well in the second topic (resource sharing).
    I would like to thank all who posted their experience and notes on this forum. It has been helpful in my preparation.

Thank you

Well done!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63