Options

Exam Vouchers

LinuxP2BLinuxP2B Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I would like to join the security + "I passed" bandwagon and would like to take these exams. Does anyone know where I can buy a legit voucher? Thanks people.

Comments

• Options
    bc901bc901 Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Try TotalSeminars.
  • Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Prep logic sells vouchers, and getcertify4less.com (Dont know about how legit getcertify is but somebody might)
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    Prep logic sells vouchers, and getcertify4less.com (Dont know about how legit getcertify is but somebody might)

I have used getcertify twice with no issues whatsoever.
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."
  • Options
    Thanks people. Booked the Exam......It's crunch time !!
  • Options
    joesmithjoesmith Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LinuxP2B,

I also have been looking for a Security+ voucher since last week when I decided I wanted to snag the main Comptia certifications before the end of the year.
    I was looking again today when I came across your post here, so I joined to answer it.

The cheapest voucher I have found is surprisingly from Comptia themselves. They offer several early expiration Security + vouchers expiring in March and September 2011 for only $206.00
    I have just placed an order today for that voucher myself, and should be receiving it on Monday 20th, as I plan on scheduling my exam for Tuesday 21st.

I also can recommended GetCertify4Less, I purchased a Network+ voucher from them last Tuesday 14th using PayPal and received my voucher within 10 minutes and was able to schedule and take the exam the next day.
    (Comptia also has discount Net+ vouchers on sale Here for cheaper than I payed)

For your benefit here is the breakdown of my research, from cheapest to most expensive, with links to the discount.

Comptia Early Expire $206.00 (you cant go wrong with the vendor)
    IT Carreer Pro $209.00 (they look shady, no phone listed and I haven't found any reviews on them.)
    Total Seminars $221.00 (good reviews but order processing can take some time, calling them speeds it up though)
    GetCertify4Less $240.00 (fantastic reviews, fast order processing, I have used them and I highly recommend)

Well I hope that informs you, and helps you make an educated decision.

-Joe
  • Options
    LinuxP2B wrote: »
    Thanks people. Booked the Exam......It's crunch time !!

Looks like I am to late to offer you any help. I hope you got a good deal.
  • Options
    joesmith wrote: »
    Looks like I am to late to offer you any help. I hope you got a good deal.
    Joe. I was just about to order from getcertify, then something told me to search again that's when I came across the comptia store. Thats great deal..my exam is scheduled for wednesday 22nd. That's a $52 saving !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    copericoperi Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, Thanks so much!!!! You just saved me $48 on my Net + test. How long did it take, for Comptia Store to send the voucher number?
  • Options
    TravlerTravler Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I received my voucher from CompTIA the day after I ordered it.
  • Options
    Sounds GoodSounds Good Member Posts: 403
    LinuxP2B,

I also have been looking for a Security+ voucher since last week when I decided I wanted to snag the main Comptia certifications before the end of the year.
    I was looking again today when I came across your post here, so I joined to answer it.

The cheapest voucher I have found is surprisingly from Comptia themselves. They offer several early expiration Security + vouchers expiring in March and September 2011 for only $206.00
    I have just placed an order today for that voucher myself, and should be receiving it on Monday 20th, as I plan on scheduling my exam for Tuesday 21st.

I also can recommended GetCertify4Less, I purchased a Network+ voucher from them last Tuesday 14th using PayPal and received my voucher within 10 minutes and was able to schedule and take the exam the next day.
    (Comptia also has discount Net+ vouchers on sale Here for cheaper than I payed)

For your benefit here is the breakdown of my research, from cheapest to most expensive, with links to the discount.

Comptia Early Expire $206.00 (you cant go wrong with the vendor)
    IT Carreer Pro $209.00 (they look shady, no phone listed and I haven't found any reviews on them.)
    Total Seminars $221.00 (good reviews but order processing can take some time, calling them speeds it up though)
    GetCertify4Less $240.00 (fantastic reviews, fast order processing, I have used them and I highly recommend)

Well I hope that informs you, and helps you make an educated decision.

-Joe

why didn't anyone tell me about these sooner!?!?! coulda saved over 100 dollars!!!
    On the plate: AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
    Scheduled for: Unscheduled
    Studying with: Linux Academy, aws docs
  • Options
    badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    why didn't anyone tell me about these sooner!?!?! coulda saved over 100 dollars!!!

search is your buddy ;) thats how i found out icon_cool.gif
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • Options
    I received my Security+ voucher this morning, I ordered it 2 days ago on Saturday, I expected I would receive it today because Comptia isn't open on weekends.

Well I am just about to begin studying for Security + as I scheduled to take the exam tomorrow.

Net+ was a breeze for me, I only studied the day before on that one too, this shouldn't be much more difficult.

If anyone knows where to find a cheap discount A+ voucher for under 289.00 I would be most grateful.

-Joe
  • Options
    I took this test wednesday and passed 838. It was a breeze, I knew I was going to pass even before I could finish the exam. Those survey questions at the end were annoying because I could not wait to see my result. Thanks for voucher link Joe. Hope you passed too.
    I received my Security+ voucher this morning, I ordered it 2 days ago on Saturday, I expected I would receive it today because Comptia isn't open on weekends.

Well I am just about to begin studying for Security + as I scheduled to take the exam tomorrow.

Net+ was a breeze for me, I only studied the day before on that one too, this shouldn't be much more difficult.

If anyone knows where to find a cheap discount A+ voucher for under 289.00 I would be most grateful.

-Joe
  • Options
    twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I felt the same way, feeling good that I passed.
    Then had to answer survey at end before I got results.
    I guess they have many leave after getting their results and never answer survey.
    Or your results might affect your survey answers.
    But, seems one might quickly flip thru questions, not answering correctedlt, just to hurry.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    You didn' have an option to skip the survey?
  • Options
    lanrexng2lanrexng2 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone know where to find discount vouchers?
    M Sc Computer Science == 1% completeA+, Network+, Security+, CCENT == 100% complete
    ICND2, RHCSA, C/C++, Python, x86,
  • Options
    lanrexng2 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find discount vouchers?

take a look at the thread of this posting. Someone posted the links to a voucher