Options

Passed 12/17/10 - 884

KruncherKruncher Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
These questions appeared a lot tougher than they actually were! I thought for sure I failed.

2 months of studying really paid off...though I have studied more in the past two weeks than the whole two months combined. I used Sybex's book, this site, and what ever free videos I could find online.

I think CCNA is next for me. CompTIA has lost its appeal with the whole certification renewal process. Might as well do a cert that really matters in the industry.

Thanks for all of the information contained in this site and forum.

Comments

• Options
    Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.

I passed today as well. I had to read some of the questions a couple times. I couldn't figure out what they were asking at first. I think I am over CompTIA now as well.

That's an awsome score by the way!
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. I know what you mean with the renewing of the certifications. I have one more cert that I need from them and then I hope that I'm done with them... forever!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****