Options

Pass!!!

Krusty_47Krusty_47 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
Alright so I took the test this morning at 8:30. Passed with an 848. Feeling pretty good about it since I only read Darril's book once and then went through all of the questions in the book and reviewed the answers that I missed. I maybe study 10 days total and passed without a problem.

Honestly I did see a lot a of questions that I had no idea of and that I don't believe were in the book. Probably just beta questions. All in all I'm making some good progress on certs.

Next up is renewing my A+ because I'm starting WGU in Febuary and they won't take my A+ from 2000.
Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

On the list for January 2011
Project+ and CIW Foundations.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well done! Don't forget to add it to your certifications on your profile!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Great job! Congrats and welcome to the club!icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    cspring72cspring72 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Krusty_47Krusty_47 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's about time I must say. I've been putting these exams off since my dad passed away in March. But now I'm on a roll and knocking them out. I can't wait to get through my A+ and Project+. Should have both of them tackled by mid january and I might do the CIW Foundations exam. We'll see though. Seems a little pointless though as I alread have my network+ Security+ and A+. But that's how it goes when you are going through college.
    Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

On the list for January 2011
    Project+ and CIW Foundations.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a solid score, nice work!