Options

INE Voice Lab

chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
Has anyone invested in this: CCVP Self-Paced Bootcamps

It seems a little to much to pack into 5 days... self paced. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with it, or if they have any idea when this would be a good thing to invest in.

They also have this: CCIE Voice Lab Preparation

Which seems a bit more reasonable. Thoughts? Alternatives?

Also, What would a affordable voice lab rental place be? Proctor labs has a good one: https://proctorlabs.com/index.cfm/product/sku/pl0226

But it is a bit expensive. But it looks good.
Currently Pursuing
WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
mikej412 wrote:
Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.

Comments

• Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I have it I like it, but there are a lot of gaps, its good to have if you can get it on special as I like to watch a video to get initial learning done, but make sure you have the books and white papers to get full understanding.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    shodown wrote: »
    I have it I like it, but there are a lot of gaps, its good to have if you can get it on special as I like to watch a video to get initial learning done, but make sure you have the books and white papers to get full understanding.

I would see it more as a good 'brush up' to go through before pursuing the CCIE:V, since alot of little details might have been lost given the 5 exams needed to get the CCNP:V.

I was considering getting it before I took the troubleshooting exam later next year.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    FlyingputFlyingput Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I only have their DVD for UCCX 7. It's not bad but surely lack of detail explanations of why we do it this way. It's more like I show you UCCX 101 on a video camera.