Options

Passed today 900/1000

MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed today with a 900/1000

I may take 290 next. Im not sure if I want to get the MCSA, which is 2 more tests, or go for the MCITP:SA which is 3.

I work with a lot of both at work, so I may end up doing both.

Comments

• Options
    Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Fantastic score. Congratulations. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a solid score, nice job!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done!

I have the MS book for this and 271, 272, and 290. Maybe this will light a fire under my rear!

Any gratz again awesome score!
  • Options
    N2IT wrote: »
    Well done!

I have the MS book for this and 271, 272, and 290. Maybe this will light a fire under my rear!

Any gratz again awesome score!

Thanks. I would just schedule the test. Thatll def get a fire under your rear and make you study! Thats what I did.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Looks like you know you stuff, greats job well done.
  • Options
    Thanks. I honestly thought I failed when I finished the exam. I just wasnt 100% sure about my answers. I finished the exam in like 20 minutes though... so I guess I did know the material.