Options

Is It Wrong to Read Darril Gibsons book

DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is It Wrong to Read Darril Gibsons book Windows 7 Desktop Support and Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-685 and 70-686)
when im studying for the 70-680 ?
I dont want to shoot myself in the foot or point myself in the wrong direction
so would I be wasting my time if I read this book as well when studying for the 70-680?
or is it worth reading this book as well before I take my 70-680?

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The book can only help you. I wish I had gotten this book while studying for the 680. A lot of the material covered for the 686 will help with the 680.
  • Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    DoubleD wrote: »
    Is It Wrong to Read Darril Gibsons book Windows 7 Desktop Support and Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-685 and 70-686)
    when im studying for the 70-680 ?
    I dont want to shoot myself in the foot or point myself in the wrong direction
    so would I be wasting my time if I read this book as well when studying for the 70-680?
    or is it worth reading this book as well before I take my 70-680?

To my understanding it will help because as Psoasman stated a lot of the material on the exam is covered by the book. It shouldn't be your only resource or even your main one as it isn't focused on the 680 but it wont hurt if its an aid to your normal study material.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Psoasman wrote: »
    The book can only help you. I wish I had gotten this book while studying for the 680. A lot of the material covered for the 686 will help with the 680.

Thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would highly recommend his book. Having more knowledge is better than having less. I love his books.. I will be getting that one shortly.
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680