Options

Plausible to pass by Friday?

cldbvrgcldbvrg Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am 4 chapters deep in Darrill's book, but have not really been reading over the last few weeks. I intended to pass Net+ / Sec+ by the end of the year, but haven't studied for Sec+ much recently.

I passed Net+ at the beginning of the month after 4 days of studying the info here and on MCMCSE with the tech notes and practice exams. I understand the concepts and can breeze through the book, but is it plausible to pass Sec+ in only 4 days of true study?

Comments

• Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    cldbvrg wrote: »
    I am 4 chapters deep in Darrill's book, but have not really been reading over the last few weeks. I intended to pass Net+ / Sec+ by the end of the year, but haven't studied for Sec+ much recently.

I passed Net+ at the beginning of the month after 4 days of studying the info here and on MCMCSE with the tech notes and practice exams. I understand the concepts and can breeze through the book, but is it plausible to pass Sec+ in only 4 days of true study?

Using that book, your pass is almost guaranteed. The time all depends on how fast you can get through the material and more importantly how much of that info you can retain and understand. If you could read the book in a day and remember 80 - 90 percent of it. You would more than likely pass the test.

To answer your question, if you can retain and understand the info while getting through Darril's book in that time, then you're golden.
    If you can past the pre and post test with an 80 or better, you're ready.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]