Options

70-680 This wed 12/29

franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
any info would be great help.
i'm ready just a little nervous. just wondering what should i focus more on my last couple of days studying for this test ?

HELP

Comments

• Options
    themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
    I'm going in on the 30th. I was just about to write a post asking this same thing. But in truth no one can tell you what to study, you are the only one who knows what you have down and what you need to study more on. I am SOOOOO nervous myself. I've read the horrors of this test and that makes me more so. To study I've only used labsim and CBT nuggets. I've also read the tech notes and few other things on here. My biggest downside is I probably should lab some more before taking it (haven't done much at all in that department). The area I see myself having problems is in the CLI, subneting and all the tools for deployment. Not to mention it makes it tons harder on how the questions are written. I'm used to taking a multiple choice test and looking for the wrong answers but what I've heard and read - there is not really wrong answer choices, just not the best choice. But we'll see, WGU gives us 3 tries so, even if it sounds negative, I'm just accepting that I'm going to fail the first time.

Anyways... good luck yourself and hope you pass.
    Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
    CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
    Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013
  • Options
    So did you pass? How was the test?
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Hey bud how did it go? I take mine next week. Details :D
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    shaX 07shaX 07 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I too am interested to see if you passed this. I just started studying for this.
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
    Vendor Certs: Epic Client Systems Management, Epic Client Systems Management w/ Hyperspace Web
    College: B.S. - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    it was harder than i thought ? I went in their knowing that i will be easy.
    anyway got some question about image X, alot of question about deployment that would be chapter 1 and 2, ipv6, branchcache
    DISM.
    planing to take the test again i'm re-reading the book mspress mcts70-680 by ian mclane and orin thomas.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that... I failed also. Just keep studying and try again.