Options

Iphone Verizon?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Another IT guy bought the Droid X and it is horrible with our exchange systems. He sometimes doesn't get emails until 45min later, regardless of the settings he uses.

I bought my wife an iPod Touch as a gift, since she's been needing something to help tune out the kids. She loves it, I like playing Angry Birds/Fragger on it so far and even the kids do. I think that's as far as I'll go. And I happened to have a lot of Walmart gift cads from Xmas to burn through + my mom's discount from working there.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Like that very pretty side by side graphic!

I'll believe the battery life on new phones when I see reviews on it. As much as everyone drooled over the last iterations of Droid phones, their battery life was crap. Unless these ratings account for having the lowest brightness settings and only your cell radio turned on.

My office BB Bold from Verizon is eligible for upgrade in April. Finally ready to get off the BB ship...as it is just way too slow for me and 99% of the apps stink. Tired of broken promises of faster speed with every OS upgrade Rim releases.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503

Can't believe I'm being reduced to this but...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1OJovWGJVv5-2DVl5BFk9K4XwmUCkju3JDapeRhVyfH_j4rYy0A

I care little for what another site says about what each phone has and doesn't have. I care that I love the phone I have, and everything else I've tried doesn't make me want to change from it.

I did find it weird on that site that a note of comparison is that the iPhone doesn't have Swype....an Android app. I guess that means the other two gets brought down by three for not having Pages, Keynote and Numbers?
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1