Options

Over 700 practice questions for $20?!

Ed1975Ed1975 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone purchased and found useful the boasted around 700 practice questions for Network+ offered by this vendor for the not-so-princely sum of $20? Compared to other vendors' prices for practice exams, it sounds too good to be true:

Welcome to Virtual Exam Cram

I tried the demo of the N+ and breezed through with around 85% with just my A+ knowledge of networking. In other words, it seems too easy...

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Ed1975 wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased and found useful the boasted around 700 practice questions for Network+ offered by this vendor for the not-so-princely sum of $20? Compared to other vendors' prices for practice exams, it sounds too good to be true:

I tried the demo of the N+ and breezed through with around 85% with just my A+ knowledge of networking. In other words, it seems too easy...

Cheers!

I have never used them but i took the net+ practice test. It was pretty dead on as far as whats important to know for the test and the real world. But then again, it was only a 15 question test lol. It seemed pretty easy but if you know your stuff it shouldn't be that difficult anyway.

Got a 93 btw icon_cool.gif
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    Ed1975Ed1975 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, Dude, for your feedback. I'll wait to see if anyone here has purchased it before I decide to part with my moolah. But I'm encouraged by your words. I took a PrepLogic practice exam demo last night and it was MUCH harder than this one...so I'm hoping PrepLogic is harder than the actual exams :)
  • Options
    Thanks, Dude, for your feedback. I'll wait to see if anyone here has purchased it before I decide to part with my moolah. But I'm encouraged by your words. I took a PrepLogic practice exam demo last night and it was MUCH harder than this one...so I'm hoping PrepLogic is harder than the actual exams :)

I subscribed to Prep Logic FOR the Net+ actually. I canceled it because i didn't want to pay for there service on a monthly basis and i didn't like there videos that much. The knowledge was there but it was scattered throughout the series9Net+ videos). It was shot by Mike Meyers who does a good job, but i prefer it when they follow the objectives like train signal or cbt nuggets.

The Prep Logic test are much harder. I give them that. They intentionally make them that hard so there is no real guessing with them. It almost felt like i was taking the CCNP test or something.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    goryr88goryr88 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was just gonna say the same thing....I subscribed to the prep logic for the net+ also. i watched all the videos by mike myers. wasnt as good as ed liberman from trainsignal, but ive been studying for a while now and i take the test on the 30th. I took their tests and bombed esach one of em. i feel like a stupid ass! a ton of the questions had nothing to do with the objectives. i was really confident about the test on thursday, but now i dont know! Can anybody chime in? is this stuff really on the test?
  • Options
    Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□

Cheers!

Normally I would be suspicious of a site offering that many questions for such as low price as a **** site. It looks like CertGUARD lists them as safe.

Nice find, I might use them for Project+.
  • Options
    goryr88 wrote: »
    i was just gonna say the same thing....I subscribed to the prep logic for the net+ also. i watched all the videos by mike myers. wasnt as good as ed liberman from trainsignal, but ive been studying for a while now and i take the test on the 30th. I took their tests and bombed esach one of em. i feel like a stupid ass! a ton of the questions had nothing to do with the objectives. i was really confident about the test on thursday, but now i dont know! Can anybody chime in? is this stuff really on the test?

Don't let failing there test deter you from your goal. The test they promote are made harder on purpose. They want you to focus on knowing the material inside and out instead of just memorizing facts and bullet points.
    All i can say is focus on the objectives. If you need some review, try professor messers videos. They helped me a lot. they are light and to the point. He even throws a joke in there every video lol You have enough time to go through his entire series at least once. Good luck on Thursday.

• Options
    goryr88goryr88 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yea..i watched professir messer vids. they are pretty good. iv e got the megaguide from preplogic with the objectives right in it and im just going through it and pounding it into my head. Ive got this week off from work so ive been hitting it hard. from the tests i took it looks like network management and security are the tough ones for me. I'll just keep on keepin on!
  • Options
    michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    "Exam access for registered users is a full 90 days from date of purchase." (http://www.networkdriven.com/hp22/faq.htm)

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4