INE.com/GradedLabs.com

powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
Has anyone look at rented rack time for CCNA Security? I have found labs for CCSP/CCNP Security and for CCIE Security. Do you think it would suffice to do these labs? They have more than necessary to do the CCNA Security, but the equipment should work out okay for these purposes, I would think, unless SDM access is not available (which the CCNA Security is heavier in than higher levels).
2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro

Comments

• phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    How much is rack time per hour? And do you own any equipment like a 2620xm?
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It looks like it may be $12-15/hr. I have only an ASA 5505, at the moment.

EDIT: Actually $1 = 1 token... and an average 5.5 hour session is 15 tokens. If you buy them in bulk, you can get 15 tokens as low as $12 each.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    powerfool wrote: »
    If you buy them in bulk, you can get 15 tokens as low as $12 each.
    It's not unusual to find a 30% off deal on the INE website if you're patient. But the real scores are when they have a buy one, get one free deal or 50% off deal.

The graded labs tokens don't expire. The proctor labs (IPExpert) tokens expire in one year.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If your timeframes are flexible you can get racks at reduced prices, usually off-hours/days or if they are coming up short for that week.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?