barely passed

MiscMisc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
So i bought a voucher in the begining of the year and started to study for the exam but got side tracked and then forogt about it.

I over heard some cooworkers talking about the comptia exams being life time if you get it before this year. i remembered that i had the voucher so i found the code in my email and setup an apointment today to take it.

I only got about 2 hours of studying last night. i have 2 years doing net+ type stuff but there was astill alot i needed to brush up on.

passed with a 780. not impresive but i was unsure i would pass or fail at the end of the test. im pretty happy i was able to pass icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• ODNationODNation Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    pass is a pass!! congrats
  • MiscMisc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ODNation wrote: »
    pass is a pass!! congrats

Thanks!! Congrats to you too. i see you passed as well! icon_thumright.gif
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Man, I thought you were going to say you got a 721 or something, 780 is NOT a "barely Passed". You did good!

Regardless, you got the cert! icon_cool.gif
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Man, I thought you were going to say you got a 721 or something, 780 is NOT a "barely Passed". You did good!

Regardless, you got the cert! icon_cool.gif

agreed... good job yo
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    well done. 780 is still a pass and even better..certified for life!
  • MiscMisc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys!

Yeah i just wish i didnt get lazy and had taken it when i was planing on. that would have gave me time to get the security+. oh well...
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! :)

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    pass is a pass! congrats mate good start for you on 2011...
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1