Options

CISSP Sponsorship

StudiousStudious Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good news: I just received my "pass" e-mail from the exam I sat for on November 6 in Reston, VA! icon_cheers.gif

Bad news: No one at my agency has the certification to endorse me. icon_cry.gif

I understand that ISC2 will endorse me after a six week auditing process, which I have no problem with, but I'm assuming finding an actual sponsor to endorse the package would be much easier.

Help/suggestions?

Also, what is the time limit between receiving results and submitting the package for approval?

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    First, congratulations on passing the CISSP! icon_thumright.gif

Next, having the (ISC)2 perform your endorsement won't necessarily take six weeks. It may, but likely it will be shorter.

Finally, at this moment you are an Associate of (ISC)² for CISSP because you have passed the CISSP exam, but have not yet completed the remaining part of the certification. You have six years to finish the cert requirements before you will need to retake the exam.
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    For them to endorse my SSCP it took 4 weeks. Just make sure you submit all the required documentation and you should be fine.

Congratulations on the pass.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)