Options

70-215 versus 70-210

NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-210 earlier this month and I've been studying 70-215 from a sybex book as well as watching the cbt nuggets. The same material i'm studying on now I was seeing on my test for 70-210. Is the server test that much more different than the client test. They overlap so much. I was thinking of taking the test sooner than I thought I would take it because of the overlap. Is this just me, can anyone shine some light on what actually is more focused on the server exam. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I'm finding the same in my studies. They do overlap quite a bit. I would say when you feel confident, go for it. Use some practice exams to help gauge your progress.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did learn a few new things but not so much to make it a totally different test. I guess that's a good thing for us who are taking it to get our MCSA. I guess the wording on the test might be more difficult because of the different concepts. I also noticed that most of the concepts in here are slightly touched on. I guess this is just a basis for different microsoft exams where it focuses more on those particular topics.