Options

CCENT practice exams?

Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,

I just did the self assessment for switching and routing on the Cisco website and got 69% (23 out of 33 right). Is there any other exams to see what my weaknesses are prior to taking the icnd 1?

Kai.

Comments

• Options
    Greenmet29Greenmet29 Member Posts: 240
    If you buy the cisco press book, it comes with about 150 practice questions for the ccent that helped me a lot.

Amazon.com: CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide, 2nd Edition (9781587201820): Wendell Odom: Books

make sure that it has the cd in the back of the book. If you plan on continuing on to get your ccna, you can get the icnd1 and icnd2 book together and save a few bucks.
  • Options
    greenerekgreenerek Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kai123 wrote: »
    Hello,

I just did the self assessment for switching and routing on the Cisco website and got 69% (23 out of 33 right). Is there any other exams to see what my weaknesses are prior to taking the icnd 1?

Kai.
    Kai there is lots of test on the internet, you just need to google. In my opinion read more and more instead of study tests. This is only one way to not only pass the exam but have a real knowledge of network
    Per aspera ad astra-Seneka

• Options
    Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I understand completely not to study for the exam. I think im ready for it but have no way to know without being tested on the ccna exam rather then just the icnd1.

I have found one or two on google (I promised I have looked before icon_cool.gif), and have booked myself in for the exam for next monday. If I do fail I will use that to see what areas I need to focus on more.

Thanks for the input!

Kai.