Options

MS Second Shot Offer - Question

Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi

Can Some one please clarify on the Microsoft Certfication Pack Offer ( 2 conflict contents 1 on MS Site other on prometric site ).
The prometric site states that all exam ( including retakes should be taken before july 30 2011 under this offer

Which of the info is correct or am i missing the plot here icon_exclaim.gif

Thanks
Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I would contact MS Learning.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm pretty sure it is June 30th, but feel free to contact them each and get something in writing.

Actually after reading it I wonder if Microsoft has extended the deal and prometric just hasn't got around to updating it. I hope they did, that would be awesome.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    lenell86lenell86 Member Posts: 75 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Whoa, this is awesome, yea the MS site says this:

New: If you obtained your Exam Pack voucher code before January 1, 2011, you have until June 30, 2011, to complete your exams and any retakes. If you obtain your Exam Pack voucher code on or after January 1, 2011, you have until June 30, 2011, to schedule and take your first exam. The remaining exams in any purchased Certification Pack must be taken by December 31, 2011.

Thank God I did buy it just yesterday.
    Certifications complete: A+, Net+, Security+, MCTS 70-401, MCSA
    Currently working towards: MCSE (70-293)
  • Options
    WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    This sounds like a really good deal, a 2nd shot at every exam.... Nice... I wasnt planning on getting any MS certs, but this just may sway me to the dark side since I work on Server 2003 all day anyways.
  • Options
    lenell86lenell86 Member Posts: 75 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yea the awesome part to this is that if you buy the voucher after jan 1 this year, you won't have to complete all the exams by June 30, which was the deadline last time I saw. I thought I would have to cram all 4 MS exams by June 30. Now I can just do it gradually throughout the year. I don't want to cram for it all and not retain anything, I'll be doing heavy labbing to ensure I get the material.
    Certifications complete: A+, Net+, Security+, MCTS 70-401, MCSA
    Currently working towards: MCSE (70-293)