Options

Thoughts on the Cisco ICND1 Mindshare game?

seekritseekrit Member Posts: 103
I've been seeing this game around quite a bit recently and wonder what everyone who has use it thinks about the game. I'm not interested in the ICND1 curriculum but I'm currious about the game it self. I suppose I could download their demo but I was hoping someone who has has first hand experience with it could share their opinion.

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/connections/games

Comments

• Options
    Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Demo is ok. Its fairly easy so I cant say if the later stages would be benefitual at all.

It killed my nvidia driver though.

Kai.
  • Options
    SneakDoggSneakDogg Banned Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am also curious if anyone has used this to help pass the CCENT.

The interface on the demo is very nice.
  • Options
    j-manj-man Member Posts: 143
    For the price they're asking, it's not bad especially if you liked the demo.

I bought it because I was bored one weekend and thought, it'll be one more resource to quiz me. Turned out I thought it was pretty entertaining. Some of the 'levels' are easier than others but it you've got a competitive spirit, you'd like it.

The demo scratched the surface. The section that kills me is the switching levels. Looking at MAC tables, MAC addresses and dragging and dropping answers. Good stuff.

I am not a reseller and I probably learn differently than you so your mileage may vary.