2»

Comments

• Options
    tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    WilliamK99 wrote: »
    1st Movie (Matrix)- "AWESOME! HOLY CRAP ITS GREAT"

2nd movie (Matrix Reload) - "Meh....it's OK I guess"

3rd Movie (Matrix Revolutions)- "WTF! I paid for this crap!"

Yeah, thats pretty much what I thought too! I did watch all 3 of them recently though, and honestly, the 7 years its been since ive seen them, didn't change my opinion on them lol.
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    The novelty had worn off a lot by the 2nd and completely vanished by the 3rd.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    OP, if you haven't seen Dexter, that'd be my first suggestion for a way to kill time via video. I thought the first Matrix was great. I also thought the second had a shot if the third would deliver. I think it would have been acceptable had their been a good conclusion. It ended up being pretty cliche overall. I wish they would have just done a more concentrated sequel instead of trying to stretch it out into a trilogy. Granted, I would have watched a fourth if Carrie Anne Moss would have been resurrected. She could just do cartwheels in black leather for 90 minutes. /satisfaction
    there is no matrix trilogy. Just like there's no Highlander 2.

Adrian Paul = Highlander IMHO.

Priston wrote: »
    Other awesome tech movies:
    Wargames (1983)
    Hackers (1995)
    Enemy of the State (1998 )
    Swordfish (2001)
    Firewall (2006)
    Live Free or Die hard (2007)

I know I'm missing a bunch /shrug

Sneakers? Anti-Trust?
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Sneakers was good. Wargames and Enemy of the State were decent enough. Hackers was extremely cheesy but was okay as it didn't take itself that seriously anyway.
    Priston wrote: »
    Swordfish (2001)
    Okay as an action flick if you turn your brain off and completely ignore all technology in that film. You'll want to shoot yourself to end the suffering if you actually have experience of cryptography or security however.
    dynamik wrote: »
    She could just do cartwheels in black leather for 90 minutes. /satisfaction
    Umm...
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    tiersten wrote: »
    Umm...

45 minutes Moss, 45 minutes Reeves? What are you going for?
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    45 minutes Moss, 45 minutes Reeves? What are you going for?
    Neither. 45 minutes Johansson.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    tiersten wrote: »
    Neither. 45 minutes Johansson.

+10 to that. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    OP, if you haven't seen Dexter, that'd be my first suggestion for a way to kill time via video. I thought the first Matrix was great. I also thought the second had a shot if the third would deliver. I think it would have been acceptable had their been a good conclusion. It ended up being pretty cliche overall. I wish they would have just done a more concentrated sequel instead of trying to stretch it out into a trilogy. Granted, I would have watched a fourth if Carrie Anne Moss would have been resurrected. She could just do cartwheels in black leather for 90 minutes. /satisfaction

Adrian Paul = Highlander IMHO.

Sneakers? Anti-Trust?

Yeah I really liked sneakers, I was actually gonna suggest that but I figured it would pop up. Those other movies listed are great suggestions, thanks guys. Yeah I've heard Dexter is amazing. Oh and Highlander...best part of that movie? Refer to my Avatar. Well I guess the story was awesome as well:D
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"
This discussion has been closed.