Options

CCENT Exam Readiness! - Materials & Tips

iSpaZZZiSpaZZZ Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

I'm about to do my CCENT in the next month or so, I have a good understanding of the material, and can do the questions on subnetting questions in a few seconds. BUT i really don't want to flunk the exam getting only 799 when I needed 800, (waste of £££! i'm being made redundant soon!)

I've heard that labbing is important, but it seems difficult to find any CCENT specific material, (as per here) I don't really fancy paying for CCENT exam questions, although I hear they are good.

So if any one here has any decent CCENT specific sources of practice material (labs, questions etc!), it would be really gratefully received. (by me and the community at large [read below])

Also if anyone has any tips for exam readiness they would be awesome! Like I said I don't want to get 799/800 because of something silly :P. So any tips for making sure it's the time to take the test that's good

ps. I'm thinking the TechNotes sticky might be a bit dated (with particular regard for the inclusion of the CCENT exam), perhaps we could start the ball rolling on making some improvements icon_wink.gif
[40%] CCNA
[10%] MCSA / MCITP:SA < WHICH one?
[2%] RHCE < what I WANT to do!

Comments