Third time lucky?

xSequentialxxSequentialx Posts: 49Member ■■■□□□□□□□
Just finished my 3rd attempt at the 70-680 with both previous attempts missing about by about 1 question and passed

So relieved as I don't think I could of gone through my revision material another time. The 70-680 book is well and truly etched in my brain for life after reading it like 12-15 times. Also used CBT nuggets, sybex book, labs, free practice questions on mywindowsclub and the info on here

Previous attempts seem to have a lot more questions which threw me off completely, and thankfully this time was more like i was expecting. Plus i had several questions that were on my previous attempts.

Best advice (which i wish i had done before) was to purchase some practice questions, particularly if this is your 1st microsoft exam like mine. Thankfully the free 2nd shot saved me quite a bit of money, just a shame i didn't get it on the 2nd try.

Maybe 70-685 next, but might have little break first. Thanks to everyone on here for the advice icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Repo ManRepo Man Posts: 300Member
    Congrats.

Skip the break for now and jump into the 70-685. The material is very similar.
  • xSequentialxxSequentialx Posts: 49Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, i may do but am little worn out by the 70-680, just need a couple of weeks before i start i think.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Senior Member Posts: 2,687Member ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Nice score!
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Posts: 240Member
    Congrats on the pass. I also just passed to today. Maybe we will start a trend:D:D.

I am also contemplating taking the 685 or 686 exam. Haven't decided which one yet though. Good luck on your future studies.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• xSequentialxxSequentialx Posts: 49Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I also just passed to today. Maybe we will start a trend:D:D.

I am also contemplating taking the 685 or 686 exam. Haven't decided which one yet though. Good luck on your future studies.

Congrats as well, very nice score. Hopefully we will start a new trend as there have been quite a few who have failed recently (including myself twice :)) so nice to see more passes.

All the best for the future