Options

70-659 passed

undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
Haven't posted one of these in quite some time. Passed the 659 with the embarrassing score of 730. I expected to do much better than that. Surprisingly enough my worst area was performing migrations and best was RDS when based on my actual work experience it should be the exact opposite. Maybe I've just picked up a bunch of bad habits. :D Study materials used were experience and skimming the $1 guide from PrepLogic. The guide was pretty good at a Hyper-V survey in my opinion. I liked the specifics it went into on configuring Server Core. It seemed to run off in tangents fairly often.
Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/

Comments

• Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats, it's a tough exam!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    sveigassveigas Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello All,

I would really appreciate if someone can give me the best suggestion.

I'm planning to encounter 70-659 and deadly confused to begin with the study material.I was actually planning for 70-652 but my bad luck , the exam was already retired.

Well now i got three books in my hand and help me to proceed.. PLease..

1.Mastering MS virtualization.
    2.Windows Server 2008 Hyper-v Resource kit.
    3.70-652, Configuring Windows server virtualization.

Pleas help me to select the right book for 70-659.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63