Options

Cisco Learning Network Website Down

aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone know what's up with the Cisco Learning Network site? It's been unreachable for most of the day from here (UK).

Attempting to access http://learningnetwork.cisco.com give this error:

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.edd27a5c.1295037413.7daf68f
Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S

Comments

• Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    Not working for me either. The net academy site is working fine though.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    They at least have a redirect up now to a "Server Maintenance" page -- that works sometimes. icon_lol.gif
    The Cisco Learning Network is currently unavailable due to Scheduled Maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The CNA site was down all last weekend for maintenance, so they may be working on the CLN site now.
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    It seems to work for me.....
  • Options
    aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Working for me now just as I'm about to go to bed (note: I have to be up at 5:30am to be in work for 7am tomorrow morning for a 12hr shift).
    Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    it works for me but they have this message on the main page.

Dear Cisco Learning Network members

Please accept our apologies for the unavailability of the Cisco Learning Network for the last several hours. This outage was due to a hardware failure with our hosting provider. We have asked for a fully detailed root cause analysis, and will take steps to prevent a re-occurrence.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Regards,

Cisco Learning Network team
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    chrisone wrote: »
    We have asked for a fully detailed root cause analysis
    Duh. It was a server issue. icon_lol.gif

It would serve them right for asking if their service provider came back to them and told them it was an issue with a Cisco router (and/or IOS Bug). icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Duh. It was a server issue. icon_lol.gif

It would serve them right for asking if their service provider came back to them and told them it was an issue with a Cisco router (and/or IOS Bug). icon_lol.gif

I'd be highly amused if it turned out that Cisco's internet provider used Juniper gear.
  • Options
    I'd be highly amused if it turned out that Cisco's internet provider used Juniper gear.
    I thought about that, then decided not to go there. In the eternal battle between "network issue" and "server issue," Juniper is an ally. icon_lol.gif

Unless of course the Juniper hardware is supported by a different networking group at work -- then it could be a Juniper problem. icon_lol.gif