Options

2k11 Challenge - Are you on track?

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
Two weeks into the New Year, how is everyone doing?

Comments

• Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    I'm at 615 pages. That's enough that I could break for a few days, but I'm saving those days up like "vacation days". I didn't start till January 1st, either. icon_lol.gif
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I am doing well. I am only counting the pages after I have completed the books so I haven't been keeping track. I've probably read about 600 pages.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Not so well due to a number of external factors. The Todd Lammle book I ordered showed up a week late and my study time has been breached with kids staying up too late. Hope to get back on track this week because I'm forgetting all the new kanji I've learnt recently.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not so well but it is gonna change pretty soon hopefully, the relocation hit me really hard on the studying part but TODAY I will start reading again the 647 MS book.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Doing okay for what I have to deal with. Hopefully I can get three certifications before the end of this year.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    cisco_certscisco_certs Member Posts: 119
    Doing okay but work and studying is tough. The positive side is im having hands on experience and learning.

Aiming for
    CCNP
    Security +
    CCNA-Security
    CCNP-Security (I dont think I will be able to get this before 2012 but Ill be happy to pass atleast 1-2 tests to jump start it)
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not to good so far, but saving pages until I finish with a book. Currently reading finance textbook, Exchange 2003 70-284 sybex, citrix book, and Citrix PVS guide.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Ran off the track, hit two of the hay bales, restarted the engine and back on the track. Excel says 934. I scarfed up a bunch of epub titles for the nook during Oreillys recent sales.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    By on track you mean have less than 100 pages read, then yes I am on track...icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Could be doing better its hard to study in my house. I am considering starting to go back to work after hours where I know its quiet and I will focus. Plus my lab is there anyways.
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • Options
    shaX 07shaX 07 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am not on track at all. I started the year with a plan to go for one cert, then changed my path to a different, now i'm not so sure what I am doing next. If it weren't for full-time work, going to school, and a pregnant girlfriend I could do more certification studying :)
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
    Vendor Certs: Epic Client Systems Management, Epic Client Systems Management w/ Hyperspace Web
    College: B.S. - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    Repo ManRepo Man Member Posts: 300
    Currently near 400 pages. An unexpected mini vacation and a focus on watching CBT's put a hamper on my number. Hope to be near a thousand by next Friday.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm around 500-600 pages but I could be doing better icon_sad.gif.